Get to know me in three:
- My home away from home:
- Sanibel Island, Florida, and the 17th arrondissement of Paris.
- The project that inspires me:
- I most enjoy working with leaders and their teams on how to build successful diversity and inclusion initiatives that are both championed by leadership and nourished from the grass roots. I am inspired by the possibility to cultivate the potential of the individual team members and to ignite the collective intelligence of the team, enabling them to build creative programs and solutions.
- The values that influence me:
- Diversity, care, and justice are important to me. As an anthropologist, I appreciate the incredible potential of human diversity while recognizing that our social systems have consistently devalued and exploited those elements deemed “diverse.” Therefore, care and restorative justice are essential elements of any people & culture initiative aimed at improving inclusion, engagement, and performance.
As a consultant and facilitator, Sarah helps leaders, teams, and organizations cultivate their potential and accelerate performance. Her approach is grounded in the belief that since organizations create culture deliberately, they have the potential to solve the world’s most pressing problems.
On a mission to put the human back in human capital consulting, Sarah has extensive experience with Fortune 1000 organizations building and implementing talent management, leadership development, and culture change initiatives that enable the achievement of ambitious business goals in line with organizational values. As a senior consultant for Willis Towers Watson and The Zone Global, Sarah gained extensive experience in the non-profit, biotech, construction, consumer goods, defense and aerospace, energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, high-tech, hospitality, manufacturing, and professional services industries.
Sarah earned a Ph.D. in cultural anthropology at the University of Chicago, is a Senior SHRH-Certified Professional in Human Resources, and is bilingual in English and French.