In today’s current climate, work is no longer merely an option – in most cases, it’s a necessity. In response to this new paradigm and the challenges that come along with it, LCW recently led Going Remote: A Roadmap for Leading Inclusive Virtual Teams. Part of our Mini-Workshops for Inclusion Champions series, Going Remote was created to help participants apply best practices for promoting inclusive virtual relationships.
Tune into the recording and learn:
- How to identify behaviors that hinder virtual relationships – and how to avoid them.
- How to navigate the challenges of earning and giving trust among invisible colleagues.
- Best practices in virtual relationship building for engaging teams, building cohesion, and increasing clarity.
- Opportunities for innovation during slow-down periods.
- How to create an action plan for promoting inclusion and connecting with your colleagues virtually