Being Muslim in the US includes varied and shared experiences and worldviews.
In this program, participants will:
- Explore the rich diversity within the Muslim community, the concepts of culture versus religion, and current key issues and events impacting Muslims.
- Learn how to understand and respond to stereotypes
- Analyze the intent versus impact of common messaging and missed opportunities for connection with the Muslim community.
- Individual Contributors
- Leaders & Executives
- People Managers
- Skill-Building Workshop Training – Developed by adult learning experts, Skill-Building Workshops help participants readily convert concepts into behaviors. Workshops are delivered on-site (max. 35 participants) or virtually in our Zoom Classroom (max. 50 participants).
- On-Site or Virtual Options