Indigenous societies have flourished for thousands of years in the Americas, and their cultural contributions continue to impact modern life across North America. Today, there are over 560 federally recognized Native American tribes in the U.S. and more than 630 First Nation communities in Canada.
This session will focus on:
- Investigates the complicated relationship between Indigenous communities and the government
- Explores the rich traditions of Indigenous peoples and their culture
- Shares insight on some of the social issues faced by Indigenous communities tribes today
- Provides an understanding of the experience of your Indigenous talent, clients, and market.
- Mini Workshops for Inclusion Champions
- Individual Contributors
- Leaders & Executives
- People Managers
- Skill-Building Workshop Training – Developed by adult learning experts, Skill-Building Workshops help participants readily convert concepts into behaviors. Workshops are delivered on-site (max. 35 participants) or virtually in our Zoom Classroom (max. 50 participants).
- On-Site or Virtual Options