Intercultural competence and inclusion are the keys to innovation, leveraging everybody’s talents, and exceptional performance.
In this signature program:
- Explore the powerful role that culture and personal identity play in shaping and driving behavior and expectations in the workplace
- Review a framework for identifying and navigating cultural differences
- Understand the role unconscious bias plays in judgments and decisions
- Recognize and counter microinequities
- Identify inclusive behaviors
- Optional Intercultural Development Inventory® (or IDI®) assessment along with a Group Profile debrief is included in this program
- Individual Contributors
- Leaders & Executives
- People Managers
- Skill-Building Workshop – Developed by adult learning experts, Skill-Building Workshops help participants readily convert concepts into behaviors. Workshops are delivered on-site (max. 35 participants) or virtually in our Zoom Classroom (max. 50 participants).
- On-Site or Virtual Options