This session explores the meaning of allyship – what it is, what it’s not, and how allyship can have a tremendous impact in the workplace.
- Through examples, discussion, and self-exploration, discover the difference between an ally and an advocate
- Learn tips and skills for becoming a better ally,
- Consider actions you can take right away – and every day – to advocate for oppressed or marginalized people and communities.
- Leaders & Executives
- People Managers
- Skill-Building Workshop Training – Developed by adult learning experts, Skill-Building Workshops help participants readily convert concepts into behaviors. Workshops are delivered on-site (max. 35 participants) or virtually in our Zoom Classroom (max. 50 participants).
- On-Site or Virtual Options