This year, LCW is proud to partner with Pride Circle in India and countless other organizations including Unilever for the #21DaysAllyChallenge. This fun, global, and virtual game engages the LGBTQ+ community and its allies in a series of mini challenges spread over 21 days in June to celebrate Pride all month long.
Start Date: June 1
End Date: June 30
#21DaysAllyChallenge Goals & Objectives
- To build a community of passionate LGBT+ Allies and mobilize 100,000 allies globally.
- To take conscious steps to recognize and neutralize biases and stereotypes about LGBT+ community.
- To help drive holistic social impact as measured by benefits to the pink economy, giving back, the inclusion movement and a safer world.
Why 21 Days?
It has been scientifically proven that it takes 21 days to form a new habit and to build a new thought process or perspective. The Challenges vary from 5 minutes to 50 minutes, depending on the actions you choose. While all Challenges are in English language, each challenge and resource link is globally relevant and indicative in nature. For added flexibility, all 21 Challenges can be completed by June 30.
- Access the challenge using LCW’s unique referral link: https://wn.nr/jfDZx5
- Login: Compete in the challenge and follow the next steps here.
- Refer & WIN: Share LCW’s unique referral link with your friends, family, and others to encourage them to participate. The goal is to build a community of passionate LGBTQ+ Allies globally—so help spread the word and share the link!
- Visit thepridecircle.com/21daysallychallenge and access the challenges. Challenges unlock daily and are restricted to one challenge per day.
If you miss completing a challenge, the website will prompt you to complete all the pending challenges before you can proceed to other challenges for the particular day. In such a scenario, you can complete more than one challenge in a day.
Unilever will donate to an LGBTQ youth organization in the name of 10 winners each in Individual & Group category. Individual winners will receive a Mystery Box, the content of this will be published on June 1.
Visit thepridecircle.com/21daysallychallenge to sign up for the challenge and follow along as daily challenges are updated each day.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.