Unconscious biases can impede our efforts to be objective during talent reviews and ultimately prevents us from identifying our best successor candidates.
In this workshop:
- Concrete and objective job-related examples
- Shares how to listen for, question, and help redirect discussions
- Identify potential bias or subjective assumptions
- Leaders & Executives
- People Managers
- Skill-Building Workshop Training – Developed by adult learning experts, Skill-Building Workshops help participants readily convert concepts into behaviors. Workshops are delivered on-site (max. 35 participants) or virtually in our Zoom Classroom (max. 50 participants).
- On-Site or Virtual Options