In talent review and succession planning, biases tend to impact our discussions.
Unconscious biases can impede our efforts to be objective during talent reviews, which ultimately prevents us from identifying our best successor candidates.
This program provides:
- Concrete and objective job-related examples
- Shares how to listen for, question, and help redirect discussions
- Identify potential bias or subjective assumptions
- Leaders & Executives
- People Managers
- Skill-Building Workshop Training – Developed by adult learning experts, Skill-Building Workshops help participants readily convert concepts into behaviors. Workshops are delivered on-site (max. 35 participants) or virtually in our Adobe Connect Classroom (max. 50 participants).
- On-Site or Virtual Options