Unconscious biases influence how we perceive, treat, and evaluate people in all areas of talent management – from hiring and engagement to managing performance and career advancement.
In this workshop:
- Learn how culture plays a role in forming unconscious biases
- Learn how unconscious biases play out in people decisions
- Create strategies to recognize and interrupt consistent patterns of thought to activate the full potential of your teams
- Leaders & Executives
- People Managers
- Skill-Building Workshop Training – Developed by adult learning experts, Skill-Building Workshops help participants readily convert concepts into behaviors. Workshops are delivered on-site (max. 35 participants) or virtually in our Zoom Classroom (max. 50 participants).
- On-Site or Virtual Options