Sometimes, top talent may look, sound, or behave differently than we’re used to.
This highly interactive and data-driven session allows participants to:
- Explore bias in interviewing, evaluating diverse talent, and challenging “cultural fit” assumptions
- Learn culturally competent tools for managing bias in hiring top talent
- Explore the partnership between DEI professionals and HR/Talent Acquisition leaders to convert pools of diverse candidates into top talent hires that benefit your company or organization
- Practice pushing past initial negative judgments rooted in bias
- Flexing notions of cultural fit to more accurately assess how top talent may actually share our values and competencies and prove to be top performers
- Hiring and Recruiting
- Bias Training
- Leaders & Executives
- People Managers
- Skill Building Workshop Training – Developed by adult learning experts, Skill-Building Workshops help participants readily convert concepts into behaviors. Workshops are delivered on-site (max. 35 participants) or virtually in our Zoom Classroom (max. 50 participants).
- On-Site or Virtual Options